chris Roberts | Music/arts/media PASTOR
email@example.com | Twitter
- Favorite vacation spot: Anywhere there's a beach, but loved the Caribbean the one time I've been there. Other than that, Charleston or Nashville.
- What do you love about Freedom Fellowship? The people here are some of the most genuine, loving, and serving people I've ever known. And it's amazing the level of musical talent we have in a church our size.
- Hometown: My dad was a pastor, so I have many. Fairfax, SC was where I was born but Nashville, TN is where I spent the most time and where I went to high school so I call that my hometown most of the time.
- Favorite sports team(s): Charleston Southern Buccaneers (my alma mater), Carolina Gamecocks, Tennessee Titans, and the Boston Red Sox
- Bible verse that means a lot to you: Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths."
- What did you do before you worked on a church staff? Marketing/Branding director for a clothing company, worked in an ad agency, assistant manager at a bank, barista, and drove an armored car for a little while.